Bosch are renowned for producing excellent coffee machines, and they are rightly regarded as one of the most reputable brands on the market. Renowned for technological innovation, each Bosch machine is slick and efficient. The Tassimo Joy 2 is no different, boasting brita filter technology and a simplistic yet elegant design. Find out below if the Bosch Tassimo Joy 2 is right for you.
- Compatible with all Tassimo capsules, the Joy 2 can produce roughly 56 different drinks at present, along with additional combination beverages courtesy of the milk frothing pods etc.
- A generously sized 1.2 litre water tank reduces the need for frequent filling. It also increases the convenience factor of the Joy 2 leaps and bounds
- This one of the quietest machines you’ll encounter. With some care when inserting a pod, you will barely hear the brewing process.
- The customisable dispense function makes the Joy 2 one of more flexible machines on the market as you can choose from five different cup sizes. An adjustable drinks tray means even the largest, most elaborate mugs will fit underneath the dispenser.
- Superb energy efficiency sees the Joy 2 consume zero watt hours when in standby mode. There is also an auto shutdown function which comes into action when unused for a period of time.
- The Joy 2 is also supplied with a special ‘T-Disc’ which is used for cleaning and the descaling processes, massively reducing the onus on the user for cleaning.
- Flow-through water heating sees the Joy 2 come to temperature almost immediately after powering up meaning there is no waiting around for a brew with Bosch.
- The water flow system uses Brita filter technology meaning your drink will be made with the cleanest water. This filter is a permanent fixture so no costly replacements in the future.
- Two year warranty for all parts and mechanical failures gives the buyer peace of mind should anything go wrong, though it is unlikely.
Bosch usually fall down in terms of pricing. That said, you can purchase the Joy 2 for as little as £79.99 from Currys. A superbly advanced machine, and one of the best under £100. Currently, the Joy 2 one of the most desirable and popular machines on the market.
Tassimo capsules are also fairly inexpensive. 16 will set you back around £4.00; even for the limited edition and brand tie in varieties such as the Cadbury, Milka and Jacobs discs. Overall, this machines is inexpensive to buy and maintain. It clearly holds its purchase value as even the auction sites see used models sell for upwards of £60.
The ‘behind the scenes’ function takes the Joy 2 beyond the realms of their competition. Even the Dolce Gusto and Nespresso machines cannot compete with the Joy 2, regardless of their impressive reviews.
It feels well built, there’s nothing about the machine that causes any frustration and it produces superb coffee from the Tassimo pods. You simply can’t go wrong with this machine and it’s a firm favourite amongst ourselves and its many customers.